Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Yes I'm still Here!!

I know I haven't posted in a while, sorry. Life has been busy with school and Stefan's crazy schedule. Thankfully work is finally slowing down for Stefan and we are getting some much needed time together. As I think about the last few months there is a lot that has been going on. Last weekend I got to go to Mexico and it was so much fun. Being in another country, even though it is just barely across the border, was culturally eye opening. Just like so many of you I am guilty of stereotyping and I found my stereotypes are completely wrong. Other than traveling to Mexico we have been having fun being a family.

Alyssa, who is the light of my life, is so sweet and cute, and let me tell you she knows it. She'll say "I'm cute!" and she is right. She is such a joy to parent and I really enjoy watching her grow and discover new things. And Kaylin, my beautiful ballerina, is learning to write her name and is loving science; making discoveries about the world around her. She is so smart and she really picks things up fast.

Alyssa is so close to being able to do a flip, but for now she loves looking through her legs.

I love my little mermaids, they are so cute.

My ballerina in training, her favorite thing is to put on "ballet" and dance to Wiggles.

How can you not think she is the cutest thing ever, and those pig tails re getting so long.

1 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

So cute...thanks for the new pics! I can't believe how long kaylin's hair is getting...see you next week!!!