Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's that time again. . . .Time for school . . . .

"I'm a great cooker!" (So cute her words exactly)

Ready for meet the teacher night with her school supplies and her new big kid hair cut, notice the bangs and long hair, her idea.

WOW, I can't believe aother summer has come and gone. This time last year I was starting nursing school, kaylin was starting Kindergarten, and Alyssa was starting preschool; now I am starting my last year of nursing school, Kaylin is in first grade and Alyssa is in pre-k.
Forget the fact that My oldest child is a first grader and that my baby only has one more year before big kid school, but I am going to be a nurse this time next year! That is crazy and scary. I feel in no way am I ready to be a nurse, to be resopsible for patients. Not to mention I have to find a job which I have never had to really do before and I have to interview, AGGGGHHHHHH, that I have never done and am very nervious about. I am sure it will all work out but for now I am a mixed up ball of emotions. Part of me is excited, part of me is ready to be done, part of me is proud of my self, but a huge part is just plain scared of all the changes that are going to be happening.

0 comments: