Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Branson, Not just for the "Silver Hair"

This past weekend me and the girls went to Branson with my mom. While I originally thought Branson was for the "silver hairs" I was schooled on the truth. Branson is a fun beautiful place with horrible traffic. There are so many fun things to do and shows to see. The shopping is great and so is the food, by the way I ate Sushi and I loved it!!
Any way we had so much fun. I gotta say the best part was Friday going shopping without the kids, it was GREAT!!! While we were shopping Cindy and I decided it was time to do a little personal shopping for my mom. We had a dressing room full of clothes for her. It was hard for her to let us pick things out for her but it was really fun and she did buy some things we picked which means we must have good taste.
I know I keep promising pics but our computer has a virus and is being fixed so as soon as I get it back pics will be going up ASAP.

2 comments:

Son of the living King said...

WHAT!!! you ate sushi?!?!?!? pretty good stuff isnt it?

Rory and Cindy said...

Hello...is anyone there???