Saturday, July 28, 2007

The girls

This weekend we are in Branson, yes tourist city USA for the silver hairs of America, or at least I thought. The truth is Branson is really pretty and caters to all ages. There is great food, amazing shopping, shows and theaters on ever corner, and beautiful landscapes. I am also having so much fun hanging out with my sister and my mom. The girls are so great playing together, Kaylin of course is the mother hen and Alyssa just does what she wants.
The drive was almost uneventful except for a slight spin out and getting a little lost in Springdale. But on a brighter note, the girls did great and my mom is an amazing long distance driver, I was shocked. Today I am going to take pictures of Branson to post.
See all in a few days!!!

3 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

I miss you already:( ya'll probably aren't even out of MO yet! Thanks for coming, I know it was a lot of work but it was worth it!

Anonymous said...

COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sorry, Cindy! I know you miss her too!)

Mrs. SeƱora Cobbey said...

Why do you think Branson is for old folks? What gave you that misconception (I say that only because of your admission on your entry)?