Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My baby

Last week officially marked the end of Alyssa being a baby with the removal of the grandest sign of babiness, her crib. Our dear Friends are having their second baby next month and so the crib has been passed on. It is bittersweet seeing it go. I know she is big enough and ready but on the sad side it means my baby girl is growing up and their is nothing I can do to stop it, I'll blink and she'll be going to college, CRY, CRY! Any Way, she loves her bed and is doing so good staying in bed and not playing. She is such a great kids, she just goes with the flow.



What a big girl!

All tucked in ready for nighty-night, isn't she so adorable?

I told her, "close your eyes." So she covered them.

It so so strange how fast life flies by, I just brought her home from the hospital and now there is nothing in my house to even signify that a baby lives her and that is because I don't have babies but little girls. That is a sad realization for me because it means having babies is done for me, ; on the brighter side it means my girls are getting bigger and more independent and are able o do more and that is more fun!! So if I must say good bye to babies I do because I am excited about the fun things to come as I watch them learn and grow. Forgive me if I do have moments of sadness as I watch this process, I've been told that is normal.

2 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

It is sad to see them grow so fast :( On the bright side , you're gonna be here in a few hours!

The Ziebarth Family said...

Thanks so much for the great crib! We are so excited to have it for our baby girl Feliciti! WE love you guys and hope you're having a great time!