Saturday, July 21, 2007

For a Reason

WOW I have the best friends ever! This past week has been my own little pity party (see the above post) and my friends left the greatest comments that reminded me of truth I needed to hear and that they care about and love me, awe how sweet!

On with today. I am a firm believer that is a reason for everything that happens. Perhaps being alone is for a reason, perhaps all my human excuses for being to busy for God are busy for a reason, perhaps this is my chance to take my loneliness and let God fill the void. I am guilty of running to so many other things before God and for the time being all those things (IE. people) seem to all be taken away. This whole thought process isn't that this happened to me but that it happened for me, to draw near to God. So many times I hear that still voice and I ignore it or make excuses to respond later. Well, we will see where this goes and what choices I make. I hope I make the right choices and take advantage of htis time and respond to God and stop putting Him off.







0 comments: