Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The motherload

OK, so I have been informed by more than one person, Cindy & kareah, that I need more pics, well hang on a second because I just figured it out so get ready for the mother load. By the way for some nameless person (Cindy) who says she (Cindy) can't remember what my kids look like, here you go, now you know who your nieces are! For the rest of you who have waited patiently for me to join the 21st century and email pics, and for those of you who really don't care here they are!!!!






Here we are at Daisy and Erik's wedding, it was so


It was sooooo sweet to see Stefan dancing with Kaylin!!

Alyssa had a blast doing what she does best EAT!!

Here are some 4th of July pics.

For those of you who have missed the last few months, sorry but to post that many pics. I would never leave the computer and would shut down the Blogger site. So you will get a fresh start from here. Any way, even I missed the last month, Anatomy was my life. By the way for those who don't know by some miracle I acctually got an A YEAH!!!!

It got to late to do fire works on the Fourth so the next night after school we did sparklers in the driveway in the rain.

2 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Oh yeah, now I remember!! I love the black and white one of Stefan and Kaylin, so cute!!!!!!!!!! You're doing great so far, keep it up!

Mrs. SeƱora Cobbey said...

Cute pics!