Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random Updates

Last month I did a blog about all the projects I wanted to do around the house, well they are all done. Alyssa's bedding is done, curtains hung and her room totally matches. Our room is done, stained the bed, painted the room, and lots more. The final project was to redo kaylin's bedding which is now complete. It feels good to get all those projects done and be ready for a fun summer.Kaylin's Room, isn't it cute !!


On another note I have been told twice now to post something new, so here it is. We have a busy summer so far, which I am very excited about because busy means happy and fun. We are going to Branson in June to see my sister. The girls have swimming lessons in July and in August we are taking Kaylin to the Circus for her first time as a "here we go to kindergarten fun day."

But before all the fun summer times Kaylin has her dance recital this month, Stefan and Alyssa both have their birthdays, and Kaylin gets to go on her first camping trip to the Wichita Mts. this weekend, I am so jealous, that is where Stefan asked me to marry him.


Have I mentioned I love the color accent effect on my new camera, it is so cool!!

3 comments:

Mrs. SeƱora Cobbey said...

Huh?

Son of the living King said...

pictures of the rest of the house?

Rory and Cindy said...

thanks for the update, and kaylin's room look so cute! I can't wait for you guys to come here, we are going to have so much fun! that's a weird comment from monica....what does that mean exactly?