Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One year older!

Today is Alyssa's birthday, at 10:00 am she was born three years ago. it is so hard to believe she is already three, it feels like just yesterday Kaylin was three. Every birthday with Alyssa is so bitter sweet. She is my last baby, so watching her grow up is sad at times because I will never have a girl at this age again. Don't get me wrong it doesn't make me want to have another one, it just makes me sad. She is learning and doing so much; this year she has learned how to count, her colors, and her ABC's. In the fall she is looking forward starting school and ballet with Miss. Annie. You are getting so big and smart and beautiful my sweet Alyssa. God made you bold and sweet. He has given you special gifts and made you for a great purpose. It brings me so much joy to watch you bloom and to see you learn about God and how much he loves you. I can't wait for you to watch you grow older and see the things you will learn and the person you will become. For now you are still my sweet baby Alyssa, even if you say your not a baby, you will always be my baby!


Happy Birthday my baby girl, I love you!!!!

1 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!!! Only 2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!