Thursday, June 5, 2008

Branson Revisited

This past week me and the girls have been in Brasnon visiting my sister and her kids. Last year we when we came we really didn't do much with the girls because the younger two where still too young. This year was different. Here is the run down of the week:

Monday we went to the pool where they have this amazing kiddie pool with a slide and sprinklers and it is only two feet deep. That night we made a chocolate cake and had birthday time for all the girls.

Tuesday we got a baby sitter and me, my mom, and Cindy went to the Tanger outlet and the landing to eat dinner. We ate at Cantena Laredo and shopped around the landing after dinner. It was so fun to just hang out with my sister and my mom.

Wednesday we went to Silver Dollar City, an amusement park like Six Flags. It was so much fun, they rode all the kiddie rides and had a picnic lunch. Kaylin rode her first roller coaster, twice, and she loved it. Alyssa loved the swings and rode them twice. The funny story for the day, not really funny, was that in the process of using Cindy's free coupons, I got busted using her cousin's pass and they kept it, sorry Brianna. Other wise the day was great!!!

Thursday we went back to the pool, played out side and packed back up to head home Friday morning.

Every night we cooked something good and different, well, almost every night. Monday, chicken enchiladas, Tuesday, fajitas and Cold Stone Creamery, Wednesday, tacos and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Finally on on Thursday we took the night off and ordered Pizza, it was yummy.

The week was so much fun, it was like a vacation. We got to go to a new place and do fun different things every day. It was nice to go somewhere and do some fun things, back home it is going to be a long hot summer.

Thank you to my sister, Cindy for letting us stay at your house and make messes, for not being too pissed for loosing Brianna's pass, for splitting the ticket cost with me,and for indulging me while I shopped; I know it is not your favorite thing to do but you did it and waited patiently while I tried stuff on at shop after shop. It was a great week and a great vacation, I had so much fun!!!!!

(Stay tuned for pictures in the next few days)

0 comments: