Friday, June 20, 2008

A week at the Schloemp's, Summer Time!

So to survive not only the dreaded Texas summer heat but more importantly having two girls home all day every day and a husband who is either working, at school, or studying; I knew I had to make a plan. So here it is, our weekly routine:

Mon. -stay home, clean, just survive.



Tues.-Go to the park, with a friend or just us. This week we met Daniel and Monica, it was fun to hang out with Monica!!!



Wed.-Is fun day at the sprinkler park in Mansfield. This week we saw Tracy and Trinity and got Happy Meals on the way home, oh ya it is also bubble bath day!!!



Thur.-We go grocery shopping and other errands. If you have shopped with a 5 year old and a 3 year old you know what a joy it is!

Fri.-Play area at the mall for good clean air conditioned burn energy fun. Today we ran in to the Brewer's.

This seams to be a week of running into people. I wish it would happen every week cause I gotta say, things are pretty lonely lately, but I know it won't. Any way we have a pretty good routine going on and we are all having fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sprinkler park looks awesome! Where is that?!

I bet my kiddos would have so much fun there!

Looks like y'all are having tons of fun this summer!

Anonymous said...

What a great schedule to keep your sanity. I love the picture of Stefan and the girls.
Mom

Rory and Cindy said...

i wish i was there to hang out with you guys...soon!!!