Friday, June 27, 2008

Dance Camp

This week Kaylin had Dance camp with Miss. Annie, it was a creative movement class where she was able to express herself through creative dance and learn an really fun new dance. Each day was a different theme:


TUESDAY: crazy hair day



WEDNESDAY: crazy sock day



THURSDAY: crazy t-shirt day, which they hand made on Wednesday.

Kaylin had a lot of fun learning new dances, she really loves the fast pace, free style type dance and she was perfect on the dance she learned. It is so exciting to watch her dance. It is part of her, part of her God made and I know when she is dancing she is being who God made her to be. I am so proud of her and how talented she is, and the girl is good. Turn on the music and watch her go.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have found Kaylins God given talent so early, wish I had found your this early.

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that exact make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 190 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 350 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are about 320 bucks on every site. But completely I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 300 bucks on every site. But for all I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?