Monday, January 5, 2009

BACK TO THE GRIND....

Christmas vacation is over and it is back to school, at least for the girls, I still have two glorious weeks to my self which I am totally going to enjoy! I plan to shop and scrapbook, and to end it properly I will spend a long weekend in Austin for my family's annual girls weekend.
Here are some fun Christmas pictures to hold you over and to remind me of a fun Christmas week, I choose to forget last week. It was one of those you don't want to remember and if you are a mom of two girls two years apart you probably understand exactly what I am talking about. The fighting, the arguing, the whining, "will it ever end" was my song last week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good thing about times like you just had are they make you thankful for the good days!!! It will get better, just lock yourself in your room!!!! Mom

Rory and Cindy said...

I love Mom's comment...you know I have actually done that before!?! I need copies of the pics of all 4 girls please!

Tracy said...

Enjoy those two weeks and the girls weekend...I know I would.