Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My life as I knew it is officially over....

So if you don't hear from me or see any new pictures blame it on the insane reading list and clinical rotation I am on. I started reading today for tomorrow and it is like what? I swear it only makes sense if you are a doctor, which I am not! Or a super freak, which I am not! Any way, my schedule is way crazy and getting used to a new schedule is so my favorite thing to do, so I am a little stressed right now. So if you don't hear from me just be patient and keep checking, eventually I'll get a break!

Oh and if you think about it just pray for me and my family as we ride through another semester in nursing school, I need grace and understanding, so need understanding.


Oh I miss this already!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are off and RUNNING!!! Good luck, have a great time and remember we all love you! Mom

Rory and Cindy said...

It's been nice knowing you :)

✿.:DiXiE:.✿ said...

Well...so much for askin you to cook dinner for us!!! Only kidding!!! You're doing a good job and it's all worth it!!!!