Friday, May 22, 2009

Words you never want to hear . . .

Today when I went to pick Kaylin up from school her teacher immediately stopped me and said "we had quit a day!" Not a phrase I look forward to ever hearing but have heard before. It was her next words that shocked me, "double red." What does that mean, she went all the way on the discipline chart. This has not been a good week for Kaylin, two days on yellow and today, she was only in school for four days, so do the math. As a mom I am not sure what to think about all this. I know her behavior doesn't reflect me but rather her bad choices, but it is hard to not take it personal. I now she is a great kid and is loving and kind but today she had a bad day. We all have bad days and make bad choices, but tomorrow will be better than today. Today is another reminder of how God loves me, that even though I make bad choices he still accepts me and love me and believes that best in me. I know Kaylin is a good kid who is sweet and loving and I still believe she is great and capable of treating her Friends with love!


0 comments: