Thursday, March 19, 2009

Okay, its been a while,

So here we go. . .
Kaylin had a birthday! Turned six!She had a great day. She invited her friends to Creative Hands, a pottery place, and had a blast. After that we had family fun day at Alley cats, can you say expensive! But it was fun any way! A few weeks later we had a family party with a Hannah Montana pinata, it was great. I can't believe she is six, and almost through with Kindergarten, and losing teeth left and right, how did this happen and how can I stop it???? Any way i love watching her grow and learn and become more of who God made her to be, sweet, sensitve, caring, and genuine.



Alyssa got a great haircut, and it is soooooooo cute!

Her commit was, "I love my new hair cut." When I washed it she said "my hair cut is gone!" and when I dried it she said "my hair cut is back." The other day she said "I want my hair cut back," it is so cute hearing her response and seeing how she processes the change. i just love how cute she is, just absolutely cute!!!!!


Me and the girls went to Branson to see my sister and nieces,
We had so much fun playing at Cindy's, going to the park for McDonald's Happy meals, going to Dixie Stampede, and the best part was going out with just the grown ups! Grown up time is such a necessity after a 8 hour drive and before another 8 hour drive can and should be attempted. Speaking of the 8 hour drive the drive home was definitely an adventure!!!

Kaylin lost her third tooth!!! At home and not at school!!!
Every tooth she has lost has happened at school and Mrs. Meshack got the first view, but this one was mine. She showed it to me Friday and I was so hoping it would fall out during the break and it did!!! She has been wiggling it all week and today she pulled it, and by the way top teeth bleed, a lot, but now I got to go be tooth fairy before I forget!!! Some days I love being a mom!!!

Hope you guys are still there and if you are I post much, much, more frequently on facebook, so keep up with me there.

5 comments:

✿.:DiXiE:.✿ said...

WoW...another tooth!!! She's getting so big already!!! I shall see the toothless wonder soon!!! Glad you guys had fun in Branson...but glad you guys are back safe!!!

Anonymous said...

I do love the hair cut!!!
I enjoyed driving to Branson with you guys, the trip home WAS an adventure!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

So what happened on the drive home anyway? I keep seeing references to it, but no details???
The pictures are all great - looks like there was lots of fun with Cindy and the girls! Hope to see you guys sometime soon
Kathy

Son of the living King said...

i cant believe how big kaylin is getting...i was really blown away at christmas after not seeing her for 4 months!!! and alyssa is getting so big to. where is the time going? glad yall had fun in branson. cant wait to see yall again this summer

Anonymous said...

What a cute snaggle-tooth! And where the heck is Andy? I saw his comment and am wondering!