Thursday, February 21, 2008

Creativity is like breathing

I love being able to be creative, it make me feel alive, like I am still me. For those of you with creative or artistic abilities, you know how much it drives you, how much it makes you feel alive, how much it makes you feel like you. I can go so long and not be creative, but after awhile it builds up and is dying to get out of me and I have to do something. I believe being creative is an ability and drive that comes from God. He is a creative God and in a way he is expressed in me being creative. So to not be creative is to deny God and the creativity he put in me, I can't do that. If I couldn't be creative I would suffocate. It is like breathing to me! I have to do it, I love it, it helps me feel productive and alive.
Lately I have been scrapbooking like crazy. In fact, since Last Friday I have done 6 layouts & a cover page. They are all different and cute, I have the scrapbook mojo!! In fact, I dare say I am almost current, at least through Oct. 2007.
Just a peak into my crazy creative mind and things i think about. I am constantly adding new projects to the girls rooms and thinking of ways to redo things or change things or do new things; hence, my project list:
1. new bedding for Alyssa's room
2. new bedding for Kaylin's room, yes I realize I just did her room last year but I already want something different.
3. my room, total overhaul.
This list may be overwhelming and exhausting to some of you, but to to me it is exciting and I can't wait to tackle each one, and will probably be working on all of them simultaneously. You aren't living until you can tackle three big projects at once and LOVE IT.

3 comments:

Mrs. SeƱora Cobbey said...

Wow! That's a lot of projects....I feel tired just reading it! Tell us when you're done so we can see the outcome!

Rory and Cindy said...

The whole post I was looking forward to seeing pictures of your scrpbook layouts, only to be disappointed!!! Just kidding (but I could use some pics of the girls)!!!!

Son of the living King said...

sheesh,you dont sound like dad or anything....i would offer to help paint, but i kinda have a bad track record with painting in your house, so i guess you and stefan are on your own.