Thursday, February 7, 2008

Craziness

Today begins 3 days of insane craziness. I love bisness but this take the cake for poor planning. TEAS test, class, Kindergarten Round Up, Nursing school orientation, clean for a spontaneous cookout planed by Stefan, birthday party, and finally the spontaneous cookout!! Can you say CRAZY. Just writing that list makes me exhausted. How did this happen. With out even knowing it all of this got scheduled for the same 3 days and that is that. Are you as tired as I am from just reading this. The scary thing is most of this stuff is very important and can't be blown of or minimized. I will be so happy when Sunday comes and all I have to do is go to Mosaic, oh happy day that will be! Wish us luck, the whole family will need a little luck and a lot of grace.

0 comments: