Thursday, February 28, 2008

Payoff, It FEELS so good

Today I made the last payment on my car, that's right my car is PAID OFF!!!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this. In 7 years of marriage we have always had at least one and most of the time two car payments. This is the first car we have paid off and it feels good. It feels so good to begin to crawl out of the debt load. It is a heavy load; one we have always had and this is the first of many things to get paid off in the next 15 months. For those of you who have known us for a while know how huge this is and what a blessing it is, God is soo good!!

5 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. SeƱora Cobbey said...

Wow! That's awesome!

Rory and Cindy said...

hey, get hillary to send me an invite to her blog so i can look at it...that is if she doesn't mind!!!

Anonymous said...

What a relief! Heath's last payment is in May and I can't wait!!!

Rory and Cindy said...

Time for a new post!!!