Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Okay, so God really does come through!

I wasn't always a skeptic, I once had what I thought was impenetrable faith, but maybe that was the problem. lately I find myself more on the side of doubt and questioning why more than on the side of trusting and obeying. Yesterday God came through in a big way, and really it shouldn't surprise me as much as it did, but it did. We financed our mattress for 6 months but forgot and thought it was for 12. All month I have been on Stefan's back about paying back the account so we can pay for the mattress. Finally we decided to just put it on his business credit card. I kept feeling like that would be a mistake and a bad idea, so I kept waiting, maybe deep down I was hoping God would come through. Well, just in time, like God always is, we got several checks early and it is to the dollar exactly enough. It leaves both of us with what we need and doesn't cut into our personal funds. God is so good, and I should really try harder to remember that instead of being so quick to doubt him. When I think about it he has always come through, we have never been without, and we have always been taken care of. So, how's that for a faith booster?

1 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Isn't it amazing how He does come through for us...even when we are doubting?!