Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Being Crafty

Occasionally I get the desire to make something and usually it does not come with out many complications, but this one was different. I have been looking for a new duvet cover for our bed, something with black and white. I have found several I like but nothing I loved for a price I loved, so what is a girl to do in such a situation, I say sew. Sew it your self and take bragging rights for having something unique. So I found a set of sheets I loved and sewed the top sheet to a White sheet and put a piece of black satin ribbon around the edges. I was totally prepared for a battle, because most everything I make comes with one, but to my surprise this project went of with out even a thread break. A complete miracle i say, but either way I am very pleases. It is going to look so good when we stain our bed black, I can't wait. Anyway, here of some pictures of my latest creation. Craftiness must be in the air because I have started scrapbook and did a really cool layout, start to finish, in less than an hour, another miracle. The crafty mojo is flowing!!

The reversible white side and black trim.


This will toatlly rock on black bed, can't you see it now?

2 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

I love it...you are getting so crafty in your oler age!!!

Mrs. SeƱora Cobbey said...

Cool.

I totally want to redo my bedroom!