Saturday, September 27, 2008

GO Lady Bugs

Kaylin's team is the lady Bugs and they are so cute, running in little herds kicking and chasing the ball. Whenever any one of them gets it they keep kicking it in what ever direction they are going, even when it is toward their own goalie. Kaylin even made a goal following this philosophy. I guess turning the ball around is a developed skill. Any way here are some pick proving my point of cuteness!!!

Picture day, and is she cute or what?

Kaylin and her school bud, Faith!

Go Kaylin! She scored off this one, unfortunately it was our goal, so didn't count, but great effort and dribbling skills nonetheless!!

The proud family!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute! Soccer at that age is always very entertaining. I wonder if Trini will want to play??? We will have to come to a game and watch Kaylin...maybe that will spark some interest!

Rory and Cindy said...

So stinkin' cute! I loe the last pic...I'm gonna be so disappointed if Makayla can't play:(

Anonymous said...

It is really hard for me to see her growing up. She doesn't look like a baby anymore. My babys are all growing up, sob!!! Mom