Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Fun!!!

I realized I haven't updated my pictures in a while when it had over 100 pictures on my camera to upload to the camera, oops. I have soccer, Cindy's visit, pumpkin carving with Grampa, and Halloween, so here you go, here is the last months in pictures, ENJOY!!!!

First Kaylin got to play goalie and did really well, she block 2 goals and did a great job throwing the ball back out.



Then, there was Cindy's visit. The girls got to all ride bikes together. Makayla got to have lunch with Kaylin at Kindergarten, and me and Cindy did lots of fun stuff on my day off, my favorite day of the week, FRIDAY!!!


Just try and get four girls ages 2, 3, 4, and 5 to sit and smile at the same time, this is pretty good!The best part of all was the pumpkin carving. My dad, aka, Grampa, and Stefan had a carving contest and all the girls got to help clean the pumpkins out, well really just Kaylin and Makayla, the younger two were having nothing to do with the dirty stuff.

Go for it Kaylin, she was the only one to dig in with the spoon but once it was hands only she too bailed out leaving the truly dirty work to Stefan and Grampa.

After pumpkins it was time for Halloween. We went to Shreek on the Creek at a Church near our house. They had bounce houses, games and a cool train ride around the parking lot. Judging by Alyssa's priceless grin I would say the train was her favorite part.






All in all life is good. Kaylin has now lost both her bottom two front teeth and she is reading,which thrills me to no end. Alyssa is cute as usual and growing by the minute, she seems to have by passed 3T straight to 4T, which is great except all the 3T clothes I bought for this winter won't fit by Christmas. Work is great for Stefan and school is crazy but rapping up for this semester. You can't even imagine how excited I am about two weeks off before the girls get out and one week off after they go back, tree weeks of FREEDOM, I soooooooo can't wait!!

1 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Geeezzzzzz it's been FOREVER!!! J/K I know you're stupid busy! Love the pics...wish we were there. YAY for 3 whole weeks to yourself!!!!!!!