Friday, April 4, 2008

Hair cut explained

I realize a lot of you are wondering what got in me to cut Alyssa's hair. Did she ask for it? Did she get a hold of some scissors? While those are all good guesses, none are the truth. The truth is I got sick of fighting the tangles and the food in her hair and on a frustrated impulse said it had to go. If I wasn't so lazy I would pull it back when she eats and put it up every day but the truth is I am horrible at those things. Doing little girls hair is just not at the top of my list to do every day, so therefore, the hair cut was the best solution. I also didn't realize how much they look alike know, but they do, they definitely look like sisters now!!

I had to include this picture because it is so pitiful. I should probably tell the story behind it before any one gets any ideas. Her and Alyssa where playing and they bumped heads, have I mentioned Alyssa has a really hard head! So there that is the story but the black eye was a good one and it is still healing, it's yellow and green now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Shiner Kaylin!!! Tracy, you gotta teach her to say, "You oughtta see the other guy!" HeeHeeHee!

Anonymous said...

Gгеetings! Verу helpful advіce in this particular post!
It iѕ the little сhаnges thаt will make the biggest changes.

Thanks a lot for sharіng!

My webpagе ... eti bucket truck

Anonymous said...

Undеnіably imagine that which уοu said.
Your favorite геаson seеmed to be on thе net the simρleѕt
thing to have in mind of. ӏ say tο yοu, I certainly gеt annoyeԁ at the samе timе as folks consider concerns that theу plaіnly do not understanԁ about.

Үοu manageԁ to hit the nail upon the highest and outlіned
out the entire thing with no neeԁ side-effects , otheг
folks could take а signаl. Will probably bе back to get moгe.
Thanks

My website ... safely using tens units