Saturday, April 12, 2008

Reason to Celebrate!!

You know you are the mother of a toddler when pooping in the po*tty is something to celebrate. Gross as this may be and I know in ten years Alyssa will kill me for writing this, but she finally went #2 on the po*tty and we celebrated. She got to open her Mickey Mouse Club House ears and she got to call her daddy and her Nana. I was really worried that this would be a hard thing for her but it only took three days. She is doing so good with her po*tty training, no accidents today, and I am so proud of her!!
On a less gross note I got my acceptance letter into nursing school. I am going to be a nursing student next fall and I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Yeah Alyssa!!! Yeah Tracy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the Nursing School thing! Of course we all knew you could do it! And congrats on becoming diaper-free! So what is the diaper budget going towards? Don't even act like you don't have every penny reallocated yet!