Thursday, April 3, 2008

Promised Pictures

Well, here are the rest of the pictures from Kaylin ice skating.

Like the color effect, it's the coolest thing about my new camera!

She was so proud of her self skating by her self!






I also included some before and after shots of Alyssa's new hair cut. It is a dramatic change, about five inches, but she loves it. The first thing she said when it was over was " I look like Kaylin hair." She sat so still and was so brave. I love her new look, it totally makes her look like a big girl. That and it makes her face totally cute and squeezable.



BEFORE: so cute, but now. . .

AFTER: even cuter and lookling so big!!!

2 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Kaylin is looking so proud of herself!!! Alyssa looks just like Kaylin now...crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

They look just alike now! What inspired the cut? I thought you always liked how Alyssa was your long-haired one, and Kaylin was the short-haired one. Did she want to cut it like Kaylin's?

It's really cute!

And I love the color effect on the ice skating pictures! So cool!