Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Computer

I love getting new things, technology, but sometimes the obsessiveness that comes with it is annoying for others. Yesterday we had to get a new computer after ours crashed the night before. This has happened before, I say twice, Stefan says once, but regardless this is not the first time. The computer is five years old and it is time for a upgrade.
Ironically we had been betting which would go out first now that we had money saved, the computer or the 30 year old dryer handed down from my grandmother five years ago; the computer won. Anyway, after much playing and surprisingly little frustration, I have this thing figured out. Hopefully soon we will get the pictures and all that loaded so stay tuned for Fourth of July and other great pics of the girls. That is the reason most of you visit my blog any way, and you know it is true.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for more pictures!!!
Mom