Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stick with me please,

For those of you who have been visiting lately please don't get turned off by the blogger101 post. The reason for it was two fold; I wanted to see who all was reading my blog, curiosity you know, and I wanted to remind you how much us bloggers love getting your comments. So I hope none of you where too offended or turned off and if you are reading this you must not be because you came back, THANKS. It was nice to get so many comments and hear from so many of you. But since what you really live for are the picks I have some great ones of the girls with Stefan, enjoy!!!

By the way, if you haven't been by in a while be sure you scroll down to check previous posts, you don't want to miss anything with this crazy family, and changes are regualr and fast!!!


She is too cute with her funny face self!
She is just too gorgeous with her eyes.




The intensity in their eyes!!


The sweetness, so sweet.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the theme in the photos: ultra close ups! The last one is my favorite. Everyone in it is in really great sharp focus and the lighting looks good - looks natural and not like you used a flash! Nice...

Anonymous said...

I love the photos of Stephan & the girls, they are so sweet!

Rory and Cindy said...

I LOVE the pics of Stefan laying down behind the girls...soooo cute!

Son of the living King said...

i love all the pics. the girls are getting so big and cute.