Thursday, August 7, 2008

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!


Every year I anxiously await the new IKEA catalog for new inspirations and great cheep products to go buy. I got my new catalog this weekend and it is not a disappointment at all, it is great. There are some new products, which I can't wait to go and see and some great design ideas. I just love looking at how they design their rooms especially their kitchens!!!! I have pined through it and made my marks and new it is time to shop!!! thank you IKEA for mindless entertainment for one evening, it was worth the escape.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the IKEA catalogs too!! Right now I have the '08 catalog sitting right beside my chair in the living room. You're totally right, it has so many good design ideas.

Jo Brock said...

Yes, I love it as well!